Digitisation is changing life and work so profoundly that increasingly stricter legal frameworks are being created in order to steer the rapid technological development into meaningful paths for people and society.
Suppliers and users of information technology are therefore faced with the great challenge of taking into account a rapidly growing number of legal regulations in addition to the desired economic objectives when designing information technology.
ecambria systems GmbH offers its customers a comprehensive range of services and products to design information processing according to legal and economic requirements. This is “compliance by design” in all its facets:
- Planning and design services for the legally compliant design of information processing systems and processes.
- Cryptographic software components for secure identity management, pseudonymization, anonymization and contactless deletion.
- Escrow solutions for mission-critical software and data for risk management and compliance with antitrust and data protection regulations.
- Seminars and training courses (also in-house) at the interface of information technology, law and business for targeted further training.
Strictly separate from these services, the ecambria experts business unit offers companies, courts, lawyers, insurance companies and public clients
- IT expert services concerning all questions of information processing.